World-Class Robotics is about Great People...
Inuktun Services Ltd. is a leading designer and manufacturer of Multi-Mission Modular (IM3) technology used in hazardous areas, confined spaces, and underwater applications around the world. Inuktun provides innovative solutions for a variety of environments including pipe inspection, oil and gas, search and rescue, nuclear, hydro-electric, military and security, mining and marine operations.
Join the Inuktun Team
- Innovative industry leader, providing unique and specialized solutions to industry problems otherwise unanswered
- Challenging work in a dynamic and collaborative team — you'll never be bored!
- A respectful environment where your ideas matter
Office Administrator (Houston, TX, USA)
Inuktun InCommand Robotics, LLC is a subsidiary company and authorized distributor and service center of Inuktun Services Ltd. Visit our website to learn more at http://www.incommandrobotics.com/.
We are seeking a skilled Office Administrator, who enjoys wearing multiple hats, working in a great team environment.
Inuktun InCommand Robotics provides a clean, bright working environment, located in Houston's Richmond Ave/Beltway 8 area. The work is interesting, diverse, and challenging. This is a full-time position, with regular office hours.
- Reception services (phone, email, mail, and in-person)
- Administrative/clerical support, including:
- Preparing correspondence, reports, meeting agendas and minutes
- Making travel arrangements
- Maintaining accurate information systems
- Shipping and receiving, including out-bound and in-bound international shipments
- Administrative support for sales, including support to sales meetings and events
- Maintaining financial records and processing financial transactions (invoicing, accounts payable, accounts receivable).
- Certificate or diploma in Office Administration or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 3 years of office administration/reception experience, with a high degree of independence
- Experience in a sales environment is an asset
- Strong office administration skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, welcoming manner and professional, personable presentation
- High level computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM, email, internet, cloud-based services, social media)
- Basic bookkeeping skills
- Attention to detail; accuracy
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage priorities, multi-task, and manage time effectively, with minimal supervision
- Able to travel to Canada (e.g. for training purposes).
Based on experience and qualifications (anticipated wage range: $18 - $22 per hour).
How to Apply
E-mail your resume and cover letter to Wes Kirkland: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an immediate opening, and will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Inuktun. Please check this page regularly as available positions will be published here when appropriate.
If you wish, you can submit your CV for our records by emailing it to email@example.com. No phone calls please. When sending your attachment, ensure the file is Microsoft Word (.doc) or PDF (.pdf) format.