World-Class Robotics is about Great People...
Inuktun Services Ltd. is a leading designer and manufacturer of Multi-Mission Modular (IM3) technology used in hazardous areas, confined spaces, and underwater applications around the world. Inuktun provides innovative solutions for a variety of environments including pipe inspection, oil and gas, search and rescue, nuclear, hydro-electric, military and security, mining and marine operations.
Join the Inuktun Team
- Innovative industry leader, providing unique and specialized solutions to industry problems otherwise unanswered
- Challenging work in a dynamic and collaborative team — you'll never be bored!
- A respectful environment where your ideas matter
Inuktun Services Ltd. is seeking applications for the position of Manual Machinist.
The Manual Machinist manufactures quality custom mechanical parts to meet required specifications, working from machine drawings provided by the Engineering department.
- Journeyman (Red Seal) Machinist certification, or equivalent training and experience
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a manual machinist, involving high tolerance machining of a variety of materials, including aluminum, brass, stainless steel, and plastics/composites; CNC experience an asset
- Experience machining very small parts with tight tolerances
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and technical manuals
- Problem-solving and creative thinking
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and execute complex machining tasks
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Computer skills including familiarity with MS Office
- Knowledge of raw materials, machining practices, production practices
- High level of productivity and accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Overtime hours and afternoon shift work may be required
Compensation will be based on qualifications (anticipated wage range is $24 to $27 per hour, plus benefits).
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. This is an immediate opening that will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Inuktun. Please check this page regularly as available positions will be published here when appropriate.
If you wish, you can submit your CV for our records by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. When sending your attachment, ensure the file is Microsoft Word (.doc) or PDF (.pdf) format.