World-Class Robotics is about Great People...
Inuktun Services Ltd. is a leading designer and manufacturer of Multi-Mission Modular (IM3) technology used in hazardous areas, confined spaces, and underwater applications around the world. Inuktun provides innovative solutions for a variety of environments including pipe inspection, oil and gas, search and rescue, nuclear, hydro-electric, military and security, mining and marine operations.
Join the Inuktun Team
- Innovative industry leader, providing unique and specialized solutions to industry problems otherwise unanswered
- Challenging work in a dynamic and collaborative team — you'll never be bored!
- A respectful environment where your ideas matter
Office Administrator (temporary position)
Inuktun Services Ltd. requires an office administrator, for a temporary leave replacement (April 17 to Sept 1, 2017).
Duties will include:
- Reception duties (phone and in-person)
- General clerical and administrative support
- Handling mail, email, and faxes
- Processing sales orders and generating invoices
- Assisting with marketing functions.
- A certificate or diploma in office administration, or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, internet)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment with changing priorities
- Professional personal presentation
- Familiarity with sales orders and invoicing is an asset.
Based on skills and experience (approximately $18 per hour), plus benefits.
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. This position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Inuktun. Please check this page regularly as available positions will be published here when appropriate.
If you wish, you can submit your CV for our records by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. When sending your attachment, ensure the file is Microsoft Word (.doc) or PDF (.pdf) format.